Buy Facebook Likes
Buying Facebook Likes: about likes in general
Likes are an excellent indicator of Facebook community’s interest in your post. Recent changes in the reactions to posts have given us a few more emotions: “love”, “haha”, “wow”, “sad” and “angry”. But the principle has remained the same: the number of responses determines your popularity on Facebook.
That is why we won’t emphasize on this set of emojis and will call them the old-fashioned “likes”. Summarizing the above, if you buy enough likes, the algorithm gives priority to your posts in the news feed ranking. In addition, a psychological rule is triggered when people are interested in something what interested others judging by the number of reactions.
Most of those who see the content will definitely want to learn more about the author and visit his or her page. Some of them will surely become your followers. These new friends, in case your work continues to satisfy them, will begin to provide you with signs of approval on a consistent basis, which again will lead to an improvement in the ranking of Facebook posts.
And this, you guessed it, will attract new followers. So this is how in general terms promotion through likes works. We gave you some basic information on why you should buy Facebook likes. Later on, we will give you some tips on getting likes through self-promotion. But for now, as it’s already become a tradition, here’s a short insight into Facebook popularity. After all, we need to know whether this social network is worthy to become a platform for your masterpieces.
How popular is Facebook?
If you aren’t in the know, Facebook is a social network number one in the world. Therefore, buying likes on this platform seems to be a very promising activity. But each case is unique, and before you finally make a decision on promoting in the virtual world of Facebook, you should once again remember who your target audience is. In other words, you should buy Facebook likes if this social network is popular among your potential followers.
And how popular it is in the world:
- Second place in terms of traffic.
- An audience of more than 2 billion people.
- About 800 million users visit the blue-and-white page or use the mobile app daily.
- Every day there are 7 billion responses in the form of likes and comments, as well as 400 million photos on Facebook’s servers.
- The daily number of video views on the social network has reached 9 billion.
Facebook likes through self-promotion
We’ll bother to remind you once again that if your content is not interesting or worse, annoying, then even buying likes with MRPOPULAR will not be able to help you. Also, you should avoid repetitive posts of the same type. That’s why you can save a lot of money and efforts if you try to be a little more creative.
You can succeed without buying Facebook likes, but only if you are able to create truly exciting posts. But such skill in our time is comparable to the literary genius of the classical authors. And if you are not a reincarnation of Shakespeare, then the following tips will surely help you.
- Original content. Create your own style. It can be expressed not only in the style of writing. Work on your page design, transfer its features to your posts. Add trendy elements to your content. For example, humor is always popular. Finish or start the text with an original joke. Insert pictures that are processed using the filter you like. Add some facsimile to them. All of the above fully applies to the profile description and the page name as well, in case you need this exact format, of course. Speaking of the personal page, everything should be as high-quality as possible: your best photo as the profile image, an album of no less attractive pictures. Detailed biography and current information. You will be definitely rewarded for your work and the results of your Facebook self-promotion will please you.
- Activity. This concept in the context of promotion on any social network means that following the tips above is not enough for a confident self-promotion without buying likes. You need to actively interact with the rest of community. Do not be too lazy to visit popular pages and react to their posts. Giving just likes won’t be enough. Meaningful comments under posts won’t be excessive. People will definitely appreciate it. A true gift as a result of such activity will be a friend request from a top blogger or a popular public figure. This is the same as a recommendation when applying for a job. If such a fateful event happens, then you will surely get the right to post on their pages. Do not miss this chance, read these tips again and create a truly high-quality post. If the followers of your new friend like it, then you probably won’t even need to buy Facebook likes.
- Time. It's simple. Imagine that you are doing a one-man protest in the middle of a night square. The banner you’ve put your soul into is dimly lit by distant street lights, and rare passers-by look at you with their eyes closing from fatigue. Do not repeat this sad situation on Facebook. Post at peak hours, when the biggest amount of people check the news feed looking for something to read. Only then can your creativity be appreciated by a lot of users. Only then will your promotion be truly successful. Determining the best time is entirely up to you. Here you need to take into account the time zone of your region, traditional activity time of the local population, and so on.
- Volume. You shouldn’t overload the text. Your desire to provide the subject of your post with every detail imaginable is understandable, but the attention of your reader is something to consider as well. Moreover, the particularities of human perception are that only the first lines of the text are fully comprehended. Therefore, try to make your posts short. After all, brevity is the soul of wit. Isn’t it?
Promotion services with MRPOPULAR
Can you buy Facebook likes without all of this? The answer is yes, of course! MRPOPULAR will do everything for you, and for a very small price. In addition to several efficient methods of automatic likes, we have quite a bit of professional employees. Their talents are truly diverse. Some have perfectly mastered the puffery, some cannot sit for long without checking the Facebook news feed, where they always leave competent and meaningful comments. Want to check it out? We look forward to seeing you at MRPOPULAR.