As some experts say, Google is an embodiment of the modern Internet. It is the god of information and has complete control over it. Following this metaphor, Facebook's divine power is to manipulate people's minds through this information. Indeed, the social network number one is a powerful tool for forming opinions for both sides where any news can be used as a tool for this process. This concept is not that difficult to grasp if we remember how the same fact can be used by different parties for propaganda among their followers. If we compare the power of Facebook and of the Supreme Authority, then it is enough to take a single look at the social network’s statistics:
- The second most visited site.
- About 800 million users visit Facebook every day.
- 7 billion likes are put on Facebook every day.
- Every day 400 million new photos are added to the service.
- The number of video views per day has reached 9 billion.
Isn't it a great operational space for implementing your promotion strategy? Especially if your ambitions are not limited to a single country. If what we just said goes in line with your style of thinking, then let's consider an essential part of such a plan of actions under the generally accepted term of buying Page likes.
A Page is the easiest and most democratic way to create your own virtual representation on Facebook. This format is the best solution for promoting a product, an idea or a person.
The main advantages of a Page over a Facebook Group are the following options:
- A Page can be searched and followed by any user. In other words, the Page is 100% public. While the same cannot be said about the Groups that are often accessed by invitation only. This feature greatly facilitates buying followers, which is ideal for the initial stage of promotion on Facebook.
- Has the option of sending unobtrusive invitations. You can send an invitation to like a page, which automatically makes the user, who pressed the thumbs up button, follow you. And this is a great opportunity to expand the reach of your target audience using the “soft” way of buying Page likes.
Even beginners in social media promotion know that you can convey your idea or present a product in a favorable light only if you have a large audience. Without having this resource, your promotion campaign will go unnoticed. And vice versa: when you buy a decent amount of followers, every word you say spreads across Facebook at the speed of light. Moreover, the more interested your audience is, the higher this speed is. Each of them has friends who are matched by interests. If you correctly throw something newsworthy into this circle of close-minded people, then you are guaranteed to boost your promotion. You can expand these “target circles” by buying likes and followers.
Possessing truly powerful resources, it looks down on its competitors. This is by no means just us showing off. There is a solid foundation under such a loud statement. The thing is that MRPOPULAR regularly conducts market research. The method we use is simple: we anonymously order similar services from our direct competitors. The results of recent experiments, where we studied the market of services for buying Page likes, left us with conflicting results. On one hand, we realized how far we were from our beginner colleagues. On the other hand, we have realized the scale of how many low-quality offers there are. The point here is that most of our “colleagues” use bot programs that almost always lead to a ban. Meanwhile, we use real and active accounts for the service of buying likes and followers for a Page. These kinds of actions are absolutely indistinguishable from the real ones, which doesn’t give a slightest chance for the security system to ban the Page you are promoting.