Musical.ly is wildly popular among young people from 18 to 25 years old due to its novelty, attitude and rebellious spirit. And while some old-school video bloggers consider the service too casual for their “sophisticated” and “deep” content, the audience growth has surprised everyone with its pace. The user community expands by 100 million per year, and the sky is the limit. This is why beginner creators tend to perceive Musical.ly as a worthy alternative to big video networks.
However, you go nowhere without promotion nowadays. So more and more often our clients wonder how effective it is to buy likes on this platform. Well, we will answer you with pleasure. But first, a few words about the service itself since this information will be useful for making a decision on whether you want to buy this service.
Musical.ly is a video hosting social network dedicated to creating and sharing short videos, live streams and social communication.
The service is designed to let you conveniently create short clips (from 15 seconds to 1 minute) and dub them with a free or paid music library. Moreover, the platform provides all necessary tools for video editing and adding various effects.
All the main features of social networks have also been successfully implemented by the developers. They’ve added the following elements: hashtags, a search engine, and recommendations.
The latter is what’s most interesting to us, since a spot on the home page of the app is a cherished dream for a novice creator. Their debut video will be visible to millions of users there, even to those who don’t follow them. You can achieve this goal with minimal costs by buying likes for a video.
Next, we planned to talk about several ways of self-promotion without buying Musical.ly likes for a video, but then we decided to immediately offer our help in this matter. This is because the modern reader is lazy, and even a very short text may not be read till the end. However besides obvious laziness, we get some positive character qualities of young people, for example, efficiency. On a subconscious level, it makes them save a lot of time. MRPOPULAR understands this, and this is why we strongly recommend you buy the service. Everything will be done quickly and safely. Well, for those who want to do it themselves, you should skip right away to the next paragraph and personally make sure of everything you will have to do.
1. Profile layout is the first thing that catches people’s attention. And if your profile arouses interest, then they watch the video content. Then, responsive Musical.ly users will definitely leave a like and even follow the account. This is how you buy likes organically.
2. Your username should not be very complex as it could push away some Musical.ly users.
3. Make yourself a cool and original profile image. You need to spend a lot of time studying the profiles of popular users to do this. The goal is to avoid resembling any celebrity. You can speed up your promotion and avoid buying Musical.ly likes like that.
4. Don't forget about a short but important description in your profile.
5. Show all your talent in creating your welcome video. In case you successfully implement your skills, a couple of thousand likes are guaranteed to be added to the total amount you’ve bought.
6. Shoot unique videos in the highest quality possible. This applies not only to the camera resolution, but also to the background, as well as acting which you should not forget about.
7. Speaking of dubbing, use music that is most popular at the moment. It is possible that people looking for it will stumble upon your clip. Thanks to your favorite hit, your content will get a boost of several hundred likes without buying them.
8. Be active and constantly communicate with your audience.
9. Upload videos at a time appropriate for your target audience. It is difficult to count on a lot of views and, as a result, buying likes, if a significant part of your audience has been grounded and doesn’t have their phones.
10. Don't forget about hashtags. Tags make your videos easier to find, which means more views in the long run.
11. Use trends while creating your video. For example, slow motion is very popular at the moment.